Access Your Patient Records Online
Dignity Health Medical Group now offers an Online Patient Center for our patients! You or a designated family member can view your health records and communicate by e-mail with your personal physician.
The Dignity Health Medical Group Online Patient Center provides a convenient, secure, and electronic way for you to access your clinic visit records (as well as your St. Rose Dominican hospital information). You can also communicate with your Dignity Health Medical Group care team. All you need is Internet access and an e-mail address.
Features of the Online Patient Center:
- View lab, imaging, and pathology results (for tests performed at a Dignity Health facility)
- See a list of your procedures and diagnoses
- Review your medications and allergies
- View upcoming Dignity Health Medical Group and St. Rose Dominican appointments and add them to your personal calendar
- Send a secure message to request, reschedule or cancel an appointment
- Send secure messages to DHMG physicians and clinic staff
- Read a summary of your visit
It’s as easy as 1-2-3
- Provide your e-mail address when you check in for your appointment.
- Check your e-mail for an invitation to enroll in the Online Patient Center, and click on the link provided.
- Follow the quick, easy steps to enroll, and start managing all of your health records online!
Signing Up Is Easy!
Simply visit your Dignity Health Medical Group clinic and provide your e-mail address to the front desk staff. You will receive an e-mail invitation to the Online Patient Center. Click on the link provided in the e-mail and follow the quick, easy steps to complete your enrollment and start managing all of your health records online.
For More Help
Once you’ve enrolled, the Dignity Health Online Patient Center offers support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 877.621.8014, or on the web at www.dignityhealth.org/patients.